JOB ALERT 12/14/2020!!!
If you have Email Marketing Manager experience, check out the requirements for the position below:
CircleCI is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Revenue Marketing team to lead end-to-end management of email and nurture based marketing initiatives that drive engagement through the funnel. As part of the Revenue Marketing organization, you will also be responsible for marketing email strategy for free customers, paid customers, and future customers.
The ideal candidate is equal parts project manager, creative, and analytical. This role requires working with stakeholders across multiple functions in order to take strategic inputs and execute impactful email campaigns. A high degree of autonomy and best practices in outbound email is critical.
What you’ll do:
· Conceptualize, plan, execute nurture programs to show measurable impact to “sales ready” leads
· Manage and optimize CircleCI’s marketing email program including audience segmentation, list management, email calendar, and content performance
· Consistently run A/B tests to improve conversion and offer strategic insights
· Partner with Marketing Operations on infrastructure and automation solutions
· Collaborate with all lines of business to oversee email as a channel to drive awareness and engagement of our product features
· Functional understanding of sales outbound messaging tools and integration into email marketing campaigns
· Functional understanding of SEM/SEO, affiliate, and social channels and ability to work with digital DemandGen marketing team
· Build forecast and report results of all engagements email marketing activities
What we’re looking for:
· 3+ years of experience in B2B email marketing and sales programs
· Experience working with marketing automation and CRM systems – specifically Marketo and Salesforce
· Experience with sales outbound email platforms preferred – specifically Outreach
· Demonstrated success in managing global targeted lead generation efforts using email as a channel – APAC and EMEA regional email marketing experience a plus
· Understanding of email engagement metrics, attribution, targets and analysis and the ability to affect results across multiple functions
· Proficient understanding of database marketing and list management
· Strong analytical skills applicable to email performance
· Exceptional high EQ, creative solutions-oriented focus
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.