AMAZON IS HIRING WORK FROM HOME - HR CONTACT CENTER ASSOCIATES
AMAZON IS SEEKING SEASONAL HR CONTACT CENTER ASSOCIATES
We are currently hiring a team of Seasonal CRC Associates. In this role, team members will interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. Associates must be able to listen actively to employees concerns and questions, and provide complete and accurate information about HR policy, time off policy, pay impacts, benefits information, and other HR items. Associates also manages COVID related absence cases from end to end, and individuals are tasked with managing multiple absence claims. Successful candidates must demonstrate empathy in handling difficult calls and apply good judgement; as well as have excellent ownership of assigned work and attention to detail.
As a CRC Associate, your responsibilities will include:
· Serve as the support contact for Amazon employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness or quarantine
· Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
· Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
· Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
· Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
· Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
· Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
· Ensure all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
· Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgement about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question
MUST LIVE IN Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · 3+ year of contact center, call center, customer service or equivalent experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws · Previous HR experience · Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment. · Excellent verbal communication skills APPLY HERE NOW - QUICK - THIS WILL GO FAST!!!